Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Assessments done

Finally, by today, all my assessments for the first semester are finished.

The last assessment was my Jap speaking test, don't know why I got so anxious when the tutor looked at me, totally at a loss. Then, I had to apologize and start from the last sentence again, took me extra time to do it T_T.

For Q&A part, it was slightly worse, nonetheless everything has finally ended! Now what's left is final exam :).

My Jap speaking script will be posted during my next update, being really depressed now because of my lower than expected performance now, haha!

All lectures and tutorials are ending this week, kinda sad that I cant see some of my tute mates anymore as we are not taking the same subs for the next semester :(

Btw, I'm seriously going to have my hair cut very very soon, my hair is turning into a bird nest (though it has very good warm-keeping effect)

There are also a few things that I want to share, but now is not the time.

Another update will be posted on Friday or Saturday or Sunday!!!

**People seem to delete me from their frenlist in FB, anyone noticed that? Maybe you can have a small record on your total number of frens now, and maybe tmr, there'll be some interesting changes

No comments:

Post a Comment