Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hey! I'm Back~

Its been such a long time since I last updated my blog

This is the first time I'm blogging with my new laptop, and of course my first blog in Aussie

Its been some really fun experience studying and living here, new things to try, new people meet (they do sometimes make me feel inferior)

Currently I'm staying in the metropolitan area, can see lots of cars buzzing around everyday, it takes me around half an hour to reach school, but walking is a good exercise :)

As I once said on FB, my biggest current issue is none other than money :((

Insufficient allowance, in short

Moreover, I've some plans to go around Melbourne during this mid-sem break

Will be hanging out with Evelyn on Tues, gng to Melbourne Museum :))

Then the next day, Wednesday, I'll be going to Mornington (heard its a nice place to visit to) with my Taylorian gang. As the tour group fees is too exorbitant, we decided to go there using public transport, I think its a really good idea

Estimated spending: $100 plus...

So, am trying to cut down expenses these few days, but couldnt help to spend...

Had been to several exhibitions, festivals, carnivals and so on, and its really common in Melbourne. Well, if u compare to M'sia, maybe u get celebrations and festivals like National Day Celebration and Jom Heboh...

Btw, had my hair cut a few days ago, quoting from my sis, i look like a potato...
Well, the hair cut cost me $10 = RM30+ (what a scary figure). But the essence of staying overseas is that you dont convert the dollar sign back to RM. But not everything here is more expensive when you convert the price back to RM, for example fruits, you can get some really cheap fruits here :))

Gotta stop now, today is the first day of the ending of Day Light Saving, gotta adapt to the new time :) My phone was a bit sensitive, it changed to the new time a week ago, and today, it didnt change, so i had to manually change the time, funny phone :))

3 comments:

  1. "But the essence of staying overseas is that you dont convert the dollar sign back to RM."
    i like this sentence!!! xD
    I had suft through your pictures in fb, and seems you're quite enjoy at there ya^^
    all the best and take care oo! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..next time come back m'sia just cut ur hair...at here can cut twice d>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, glad to see u all here... And luo wei, if u see my pic, u will see how short my hair is nw

    ReplyDelete