Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sorry

Have been slacking for the past few days, without updating any new post.

Chinese New Year is approaching, and everyone is looking forward to celebrating this festive season, while me and the rest who's going to Melb U and Syd U will be leaving on the first day of Chinese New Year. Woah! Celebrating New Year in another country, it may be a good experience.

Cousin msn-ed me yesterday saying he's coming back for Chinese New Year, quite happy to hear that because a few weeks back then he said he had work to do, so cant make it on time, but he did manage to finish his work in time and bought his flight ticket to come back. He should be back in Singapore by today and going to BP tomorrow. Welcome back, cousin. :)

Another thing that I need to apologise is that I havent uploaded the pictures that I took using my cam, sadly I still dont know how to upload those pictures. T_T

Apart from slacking, I was sick for two days, bad flu I had. Now I am getting better and will go for badminton later. Yong Peng's weather has been very warm over this few days, maybe thats why I got my Flu...

Oh ya, had started packing my luggage also, Tried to stuff the very big wind breaker inside the bag, but it took half of the entire space, now the problem is not enough space and not over weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment