Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Diary for yesterday

Had fun playing with my new camera, Fujifilm one and tried to upload the pictures I took over here. However, the format of the pictures seem to be different from the those pictures uploadable here, so no choice, I've to search for a convertor, or I will just consult other people. The quality of the pictures, to me is quite good.

Apart from playing with my camera, I fulfilled my daily routine of watching PPS for half of the day, watched MillionStar and Kang Xi Lai Le. FOr Million Star, season six, I find that more and more people are very skilled in singing plus some old faces which appeared in the previous seasons. Saw M'sian artist "Zhong Sheng Zhong" too. By the way, the new season of MillionStar actually held their overseas audition at Australia too, hope that I can go visit the audition next time. :)

Other than that, I watched a movie that I wanted to download for some time already - Bridget Jones Diary. Quite an interesting one especially for a 2001 movie.
Not to be forgotten is that I accompanied mum to watch "Mei Lan Fang" which is about the progress of Chinese opera, but didnt manage to finish the whole movie.

Oh ya, went to pasar malam with mum too just now, spent a lot of money buying all kind of stuffs just now, mostly food. Saw some Taekwondo juniors there, saw some changes in them too. By the way, if you do not get any CNY feeling yet, do visit markets and you will get what you are longing for.

Lastly, I spent some time searching online for maps of Melbourne to see the distance of some students accommodation with Melbourne U. The rest of time was spent obviously on sleeping.

At the end of the post, I would like to share a song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment