Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Badminton

Wanted to update this entry yesterday but was too lazy.

Yesterday, Yong Xian join our league of badminton playing and truthfully enough, he really wore us out. The effect got stronger when I got back home, my right shoulder is currently half-sprained, it gets quite painful when I try to lift things up, poor me. Sometimes, when new people join, it surely adds a lot of fun as the entire course of the game, adding more spice into it.

Other than that, the times we can play badminton together are getting lesser and lesser, as I get tired easily, so normally we dont play on consecutive days and I'm flying to Aussie soon, so I hope that before CNY, we can play more often and cherish the moments when we are together.

P/S: Sleeping seems to be a good way of rejuvenating your body after exercising :)

No comments:

Post a Comment