Friday, February 5, 2010

Diary for the Day

A strange day I would say...

Blackout happened twice and water was cut for 12 hours. What a hellish day, a day without water will drive people crazy, and one day with the electricity being so unstable will drive those using desktop crazy and those onlining using vulgar words :).

Ok fine, I was forced to take my bath using cold water, from the tub, I havent used cold water to bath for some time already, I think the last time was when I attended BTN. But the condition was different, in order to not let us feel too cold, the facilitators made us exercise to the extent that you wont feel the coldness at all, how magnificant!

Water cut is definitely the scariest when the weather is very warm, as you sweat a lot, and when you swear a lot, you have to bath. Other than that, warm weather makes you drink more water, so you visit the toilet more often, and the toilet gets stinker as you cant flush, so what I did was pouring a lot of water into the toilet bowl... Another big problem about this water cut is that it happened when I went to play badminton, how am I going to bath and wash my face properly???

K, done with the stupid water cut, I finally received my Euclid cert today. Quite happy as Taylor's did remember to send me the cert :)).

As mentioned earlier on, I went to play badminton today. Hate to say this but Yong Xian is an extreme player, his smashes are like... Speechless here... THe best evidence is on the shuttlecocks... So as I expected, I sprained my back again. Getting older and older day by day, plus my reaction getting slower, but I do enjoy playing with them, wonder whether badminton is popular in Australia.

Other than that, what I spent much time on was watching Kindaichi, the anime version, ya the very very old version, managed to find them on "XunLei" and was delighted that the download speed is reasonable plus it brought back a lot of my lost memories, well I can still remember who the murderers are!!! (Am not showing off here!)

Thats about what I did for the day, wasting time like always :)
But this is what life is all about, you waste time, and you get regretted

No comments:

Post a Comment