Saturday, February 6, 2010

Diary 5/2/2010

Yet another day wasted. Was too indulged in PSP game and played till 3am.

So woke up very late, 10am sharp. Actually sleeping late wasnt the one contributor, my physique was worn out thanks to the badminton session. As a result of that, I was very restless for the whole day. Actually I have no memories about what happened today.

Ok, spent most of my time playing my PSP game, never thought that RPG game can be so fun!!! I always thought that strategy and yahoo games are more interesting, but it is proven that giving something else a try is good too.

In the evening, I went to Nanyang Kopitiam (a shop that mimics Old Town) with parents to have their promotional food a taste. Actually we went there to try before but I didnt notice that they have three very small (almost unseeable) saying its not available on weekends. The food tasted quite fine, costing only RM1 each, so dont complain too much...

Ok, the rest of my day is about planning the day ahead (sounds unusual for me right?). Ya, I was planning on how to go to school tomorrow, coz tomorrow is the Cross country event that I like so much!!! Will bring my newly bought camera tomorrow and snap some pictures (if I remember to bring it) and share over here.
Tomorrow will be meeting with Jia Wen and Chin Xiong at "Xiang Chun" to have breakfast and watch the race at the same time. Am hoping for some nice chatting tomorrow. Another thing is that I dont want to enter the school, bad experience, last year my ex Malay teacher like couldnt recognise me...

Done with that, was chatting with my "dear" sis and she said I can start to write a novel as i talk too much in some of the posts. I do admit that I'm long winded, and I am planning to write a novel too. A story inspired by a friend of mine, promised that I would write it but has been postponing it. So, I guess I will start that story once I get myself in Australia, but it will be in mandarin if I'm really going to write it. I think I will start to combine both languages once I'm in Aust coz I will be switching to another computer, which is more mandarin friendly :).

So done with the diary today, nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment