Monday, February 1, 2010

Preparation for the flight

There's something that I left out in the last post, when I wrote about the predeparture meeting. The Malaysia Airlines (MAS) officer told us that our hand luggage must not exceed 5kg together with laptop bag in which its weight will not be included in the 5kgs and for cargo luggage, the limitation is 20kg.

Sadly, I only remembered this piece of information when I browsed through Facebook yesterday and today. I wonder if our luggage can reach that weight as after thinking of what I need to bring to Australia, I found that my luggage is actually quite little as I am not bringing books (unlike in M'sia, you need to bring lots of books here and there) and blanket and pillow, so what is left in my luggage bag?

After looking at Jen's "things to bring" list, which I think is very useful, I am trying to figure out what exactly are the most important to be brought to Australia. So, sports shoes, slippers, leather shoes are in the list already, camera, laptop, external hardisk, PSP and G.C. will be brought there too. Vitamins and other health supplements are to be brought too. Other than that, clothes, formal wear, necktie and socks. Next, chargers for all electronic products, and toiletries like toothbrush, toothpaste and so on. Of course, towels and deodorants, some toilet tissues and a lot more, my goodness, its so hard to take down everything that I need to bring... I just hope that there's nothing that I will leave out to be brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment