Friday, January 22, 2010

COE???

Waited for my COE since the beginning of January, well COE is confirmation of enrolment. And up until now, I'm still waiting for my dear COE, which everyone else going to Melbourne U has received, latest by yesterday. So I got kind of panic and emailed Taylor's placement, I think i mentioned that before. And this is the fourth or fifth time I emailed the person in charge Miss Chan.

She said she has been chasing Melb U in the morning and after lunch, but after I asked her again just now, she said apparently Melb U left out my documents, ya, left out only mine. So I've no other choice but to wait patiently for it, soonest hopefully next Monday I can receive it and proceed with my VISA application.

Actually I'm not hoping that everything can be done very smoothly, but know what, JPA's pre-departure meeting is going to be held next week's Thursday and I dont know whether our VISA is needed. If I get my COE by next Monday, and do my med checkup on that day or Tuesday, I dont think my VISA can be done before Thursday. So, I'm praying that JPA wont ask for our VISA during the briefing, or else I'm done for...

No comments:

Post a Comment