Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First post?

Well, obviously my "wretch" blog has been neglected by me for quite some time already due to my laziness which of course I can blame it on my studies.

And now, my new life is approaching and I guess a blog is a must to record my life, new life of course.

Getting a scholarship and studying back at Taylor's was kinda enjoyful and I did enjoy most of the processes that I had gone through. Meeting new people, facing tonnes of work and assignments, preparing for presentation. Well, I've gained a short rest after all these scary experiences and is currently slacking at home.

However, slacking seems not so appropriate as I am also looking for my accommodation in Aussie, hope there wont be a lot of troubles in finding a good place though we are kinda late in finding one as most people started looking for a place much earlier than us. Well, i guess i need to buck up and try harder :)

Apart of accommodation, I am patiently waiting for my COE as well. When Taylor's placement centre called me the other day, I was told that our dear sponsor had just gave them the sum of money needed to proceed with our application only on Monday, this Monday to be exact. So hopefully the both very efficient parties placement and Melb U can process our doc faster and give us the long waited COE.

And this is what I gonna do after COE, VISA application and med checkup. Heard that med checkup for VISA is a faster procedure compared to JPA checkup as it takes only like a few hours or shorter than that.

So if I can get my VISA done soon, the next thing I'm gng to do will be buying some new stuffs as preparation to Aussie. Well, my very experienced cousin told me that when you actually reach the place, you will notice that half of your luggage is actually meaningless as you can also buy them over Aussie. So, I think I'm gng to buy a pair or two jeans, some T-shirts and lotsa medicine.

That's about all that I wanna report about gng to Aussie, hope its a nice place to live in, as many people are or will go to that place in the very near future. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment