Friday, July 2, 2010

2/7

Yay, finally did my laundry!!!

Went to a Japanese eatery today, nice food, cheap at the same time. Thanks for the invitation, YinShia, haha. Will be posting the picture of the food I had today, one pic only T_T. But still it’s a great experience.

Getting more and more nervous these days! As there will be people visiting us soon!!! Starting from tomorrow, can’t deny that I miss them quite much as well. So, the nervousness started when I was looking for transport to travel to the airport. And so the rest who are supposed to fetch our friends from the airport are waiting to see if I manage to reach the airport using only public transport and of course walking. So everything went quite well, told my friend not to check out from the airport so soon as the earliest schedule started from 8 to 9am but she’s arriving at 8am. And again, if life is so predictable, it’s no longer fun. When we were talking about this going to the airport by public transport bravo act, our senior said that he never heard of such thing before. And based on my experience, when your senior says something like that, it would be better to believe them!!! So, maybe I am going to bring money and prepare to hail a cab if I get lost on Sunday! Hope my sense of direction can play its part on Sunday, finger crossed.

Saw Siew Fong and Zhi Xian’s photos of their ski trip, AWESOME!!! Since this is their first time seeing snow (I guess so), it must had been a wonderful experience for them. And seeing them wearing those thick clothes is worrying me, as I suppose I still need some other winter equipment such as winter hat which I currently have none T_T. And maybe other things like sunblock (since we are going to the mountains, guess we will be closer to the SUN?). Anyway, I should be mentally prepared that its gonna burn a hole in my pocket buying all these things. I think I didn’t find pictures of them making THE SNOWMAN, which is one of my main aims of visiting there! Since they didn’t make any, guess I can’t consult them on how to build one, so it’s going to be GOOGLE time again, as to me, you can find answers for most of your daily life questions using either Google (English) or Baidu (Mandarin). Well I know that “how to build a snowman” will not be categorised under daily life questions, but I think it’s still worth trying to search. One more thing is I’m still searching for shops that sell syrups! Think I’m going to bring at least of these flavourings when I visit the snow mountain, to make my own “ice-kacang”. Call me dumb, call me stupid, but you can’t stop a guy from achieving his dreams!

Next, my Japanese results came out this morning. Got a mark which is lower than how much that I expected, but still it’s acceptable. Haha. Anyway, I’ll be looking forward for chances to further study Japanese, it’s fun learning about the language and culture after all!!! (Think I’ve had too many exclamation marks!!!!!) Today onwards, the grading for other subjects may be announced too, freaking nervous about it... Guess the results for introductory microeconomics is the one that everyone will be wanting to know soon, but at the same time, afraid that the results may turn out not so good...

Fine, done with the results, continue to the next topic which I’ve always forgotten to discuss. Luckily I purposely wrote it down before composing the post. This is about one thing that I really hate, ERRORS! Whenever I check the posts I’ve updated, there’s always so many errors!!! Wonder how on earth did I make those mistakes, like adding ‘ed after can?! WTF. Done

And so, the last issue that I wanna talk about today. Has it occurred to you that you are talking to a friend which you haven’t had conversation for quite some time, and the person was saying something like “oh, luckily I didn’t do this, I didn’t do that” and those “this” and “that” are actually WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW!!!??? Again, it’s my WTF moment!!! Just to emphasise, no matter what decisions I’ve made, regarding going to INTI, getting JPA and even selecting my current UNI (which I really love), I’m not at all regretted with all those decisions. Albeit you may say that my current life is pitiful with insufficient money (plainly because I’ve problems managing my money) or other reasons, I enjoy the life that I’m leading. After I pull through, I’m sure I will be more successful in my future life!

That’s all for TODAY, take care people

PS: I’m updating earlier today, guess it’s the power of Food that gives me strength!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment