Saturday, July 3, 2010

short update

It seems that saving every single penny doesn’t bring big difference to our life.

So, to make a difference, I should stop being thrifty and try whatever I feel like trying.

For example, don’t sit at mamak stalls thinking whether to try their nasi lemak, it’s DUMB, especially now you find that a plate of NASI LEMAK worth around $9 here. WTF

Or plan for the whole year whether to visit AQUARIA, KL when I myself know it’s a nice place to go to. WT... Again...

I think I got hooked up with this WTF stuff and it’s not good, better kick the habit fast, just like how pointing middle finger is indecent, although practically I only do this to one person (I mean in front, at the back? COUNTLESS).

And ya, heard of a lot of people being very superstitious? Like if I wear red shirt today, it will surely rain? I am superstitious too, I can’t support teams/athletes that I like. For example, watch S.Korea match and they lost. And just now, Brazil pulak...

Remember in the last post I mentioned I would google “How to make a Snowman?”, I did!!! And you know there’s this thing called autocomplete? When I typed how to make a sn, it came out snowman. So, what does this mean? It means a lot of people like googling this kind of nonchalant stuff too!!! Not me only, kekeke. Never underestimate the power of INTERNET

That’s all for this quick update 

PS: Was watching TV just now and switched to this talk show called “late night show with David Letterman” and found out that TAYLOR LAUTNER is only 18, WTFFFF again... If you have no idea who he is, he’s acting as Jacob in the movie TWILIGHT. Wanting to watch Twilight- Eclipse and Toy Story 3 so muchhh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment