Friday, July 2, 2010

Random

Why I continue to blog?

One obvious reason is surely because it’s fun

You get to record how your daily life goes

While the other big reason is you can say whatever you want here

Essentially, not ALL, but most of them

You can force nobody to view your blog, and those who actually look at it

They are here to see what you write

Absolutely voluntary

Sometimes I wonder

What are you planning to get from viewing my blog?

Maybe it will be an unresolved mystery for me

Keep it to yourself if you want

Hope it’s not some bad reasons 

For me, viewing people’s blog updates me with their life

Alerts me to console them whenever something bad happens

Allows me to cheer for them when they are facing obstacles

Allows me to congratulate them when something good happens

Enables me to learn the life of some beings whose life is different from mine

Reduces the time I spend on Facebook (maybe)

I know I’m talking rubbish again... Wonder how am I going to kick this habit?

Never, talking rubbish is my forte, it won’t me anymore If I don’t talk rubbish!!!

Long long time ago, whenever I said maybe I should change myself, be it more positive or negative, I’ve friends who said you don’t have to change, because the current “you” is the real “you”, I know its applicable for both “you” and “Eeu”, haha (talking rubbish again).

Those friends I will treasure forever, no matter what happens. Sometimes I hope we can all sail the same boat, so that we can fight through the currents, so that we can witness the dawn together, so that we can pour our love to the sea together... Distance will not bring our hearts apart 

Anyone noticed I always write at night? To be more accurate, midnight? Yes, it’s when my brain cools down. And many unforgettable events also happened at night, guess it’s good to be nocturnal

Btw, I mentioned something about reducing time on Facebook, just saw from a blog that there’s a disorder known as Facebook Addiction Disorder (FAD), I know at least a bazillion people who have this disorder, better be vary of it. I know it’s fun facebooking, but don’t do it too much. I know I’m in no position to say this, as I refresh my FB page every 10seconds or so, winks.

2 comments:

  1. wah new syndrome! FAD..hmmn hmmmn..xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, think medical or nursing school will be adding FAD into their syllabus soon :)

    ReplyDelete