Thursday, August 12, 2010

12/8

This week is the second week I’m attending tutorials for the second semester. Had been changing my tutorials for several times, and this time, the combination is: all 3 are Australians, males, and two of them have a pair of blue eyes!

Actually, I would never notice my Macroeconomics’ tutor has blue eyes until Kershia told me the other day. So, I started observing the eye colour of my other tutors, and today I found out my APA’s tutor has blue eyes also!!!

Well, there’s nothing great actually, I’m proud of having the normal eye colour too~ Self consoling a bit... Anyway, the tutorials this semester are kind of different from what I had in the first semester, a lot of questions are often open for discussion, and most of the time, my answers are WRONG... Fine, there’s nothing really wrong about it actually, we learn from our mistakes... hehe, non-stop self-consoling myself

And so the day before yesterday I was very greedy and started having a lot of chocolate cookies. Obviously the after effects were sore throat, fever and etc... So, being greedy and gluttony is not exactly good... Sobsob, hope I can get well soon. But maybe it will last until like the day after tomorrow as I had FIVE pieces of pizzas today, and they are really heaty...

Another interesting event to talk about, our school is full of flowers now. Why during winter you might ask? Well, I’ve no answers either, hehe. However, what I notice is the school is really FULL of FLOWERS! Quite nice ones actually. It’s really a nice scene, yet quite strange at the same time as all the leaves had withered and fallen from the trees, but the flowers are blooming... Will try to take a few pictures and post it here next time

No comments:

Post a Comment