Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A short one. Again???

Just a short update here

Everything can be considered fine here, new semester just started and we still have ample time slacking around before it gets really tough

Still stuck in the situation where I can’t find any part time job, wonder what’s the underlying problem? Have to be extra diligent in giving out resumes maybe, it’s like queuing up to get jobs, and I’m like in the middle of the queue???

Having said that, we reached a conclusion that proprietors here prefer Chinese (China people) more over people of other nationalities. Of course that’s just an excuse, so I’m still working on my resumes, making changes from time to time, hoping someday it will be acknowledge 

And actually I can be considered the only one who can’t find any job. Wonder why is it again. Self reflections have been done, hope I can come out with something.

And really sorry for having not updated my blog for so long, truth is nothing much interesting had happened, neither very happy nor very sad. Maybe having a rather static life is quite nice too, but sometimes we still have to add some spice to our life, MAYBE??

Again, I’m blabbering about all these irrelevant stuff too much. Got a question here, how are you guys doing??? Busy with schoolwork? Busy with university enrolment? Or busy with the documents for overseas schooling??? Guess all spot on 

Take good care of yourself, and everything will surely turn out OK

No comments:

Post a Comment