Friday, August 27, 2010

26/8

Hi guys, just a short notice here. I won’t be able to update my blog so frequently as compared to previously currently as I’ve assignments piling up and Sem 2 proves to be much harder than Sem 1. So I guess I’ve to spend more time doing revisions and etc

And after all the hard work, I suppose I will have lots of fun when I go back to Malaysia

Really, really soon, just three months plus away from me flying with Emirates returning to Singapore then Malaysia. And soon after that, I will be taking AirAsiaX (I know it sucks) to Taiwan for my second visit since December 2008. I’m really looking forward for this trip, able to visit those interesting place again, tasting all their foods! Have vowed to try their sausages this time because I didn’t dare to try any of them during the last visit, dumb me

Anyway, the trip this time should be more fun as my uncle’s family joining, plus my big bro and sis’ bf. But sadly my father ain’t joining, because he said he had been there once already, no point going there again??? To me, visiting for the first time is for you to get some basic information about the place, like the weather, the price of stuffs over there, etc. And for the second time, you can spend lavishly on whatever you think is worth every penny of yours.

I’ve a few on my mind now, of course on top of my hierarchy will be food, food and more food! Must have “Ah Zhong” vermicelli again at “Si Men Ding”. And the very long ice-cream (if I manage to find it again), chicken chops, notice there a “s” behind chop, meaning I will be having plenty of them. In actual facts, chicken chops in Taiwan are cheaper than Malaysia (when you convert it to RM) and way bigger and nicer. Other than that, must have their shaved ice which I didn’t get to try during the last visit too... Because it was winter during my visit and the ice shops aren’t very active??? Well, when I revisit Taiwan at the end of this year, it will be Winter again, but since I’ve been training hard to withstand the chilliness of Winter at Melbourne which should be colder than Taiwan, I’m confident that I can have a lot of shaved ice at Taiwan! Last thing on my mind now, BUBBLE TEA! You shouldn’t say you’ve been to Taiwan before if you haven’t tried their Bubble Tea, it’s like everywhere in Taiwan!

If you think I’m done with food, I’m not! But the food that I want to talk about here is slightly different, as I won’t be going to the shops, but I will try to order deliveries online or through phone! Guess many of you watch either Kang Xi or Guess? Sorry if you don’t watch either of them... There’s been a lot of mentioning about delivery foods, not Pizza or McDonalds please. But real food like.... Erm, can’t think of any now. My head is full of desserts now, as you can get desserts through delivery as well. Guess I’ll have to start researching maybe one month before I go there.

There’s still many things to talk about my coming trip to Taiwan, but I will just put it to a halt here for the time being. Let me continue by talking about the weather in Melbourne. It’s disastrous to me. Everyday I will be standing in front of the mirror, asking myself (Please la, not mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the most handsome of the all...), why do you have to do your hair? No matter how much gel I put onto my hair, gustS of winds will just destroy everything... Take note of the “S” after gust. It’s more one a gust, it’s like never stopping of wind blowing everywhere, from all directions. And I do hope that the wind god can stop torturing me, and the rest of the pedestrians... And sometimes, it will rain heavily, literally, HEAVILY. I’m not bragging here, I experienced one of the very scary rain just two days ago, one which if you stand under the rain for 1 minute, your whole body will be drenched. I mean like until INSIDE... And on one fine evening, I started walking back home from uni, and it started drizzling. When I was about to reach the shopping complex near my place, it started raining very very very heavily, and immediately I put my hoodie on, and ran for shelter. When I finally reached a “safe” place, water was dripping down from the hood... Hope you guys can relate to my experience... Moreover, umbrellas are technically useless here, especially this season. I bet you guys heard of the term “turned turtle”? When a car involves in a serious accident, there’s a chance for the car to turn turtle. Umbrellas will get flipped over when the wind is blowing too strongly, and when you attempt to open your umbrella, you will be surprise that the moment your umbrella opens, it will get flipped over, in a split second. Interesting huh?

Guess I will just stop here, still have assignment to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment