Friday, August 20, 2010

Embarassing moments :)

Did something super embarassing today haha

Put my stuff into a locker at the Uni, with my laptop inside

Then I forgot the number of my locker, actually wasn't too sure of the pin number also

Something wrong with my brain...

Maybe it's the after-effect of Law test...

And so I was trying all the lockers there, one after another, setting off the alarms at the same time T_T

So I got no choice but to ask the staff there

Response from them, check with all the lockers again, and ignore the alarms

So, half covering my face, I continued trying other lockers

And in the end, couldn't find the right locker

So I went to the counter again and asked for help

Seeing my pitiful place, the staff allowed me to choose three lockers to be opened

And I got the RIGHT one at my first attempt!

That means I remembered the locker position correctly!

But problem is I think I remembered the pin wrongly...

So I do have my cute moments too hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment