Saturday, June 26, 2010

26/6

A lesson learnt

Bought a 2L tub of ice cream on Thursday, and since the box was too big for the freezer

I had to finish the whole 2L in one shot

So off I went

Didn’t manage to finish the whole tub

But only three quarter of it

And the side effect didn’t arrive until yesterday

Had stomachache for the whole night

Think my stomach got a cold

T_T

So I was hugging my stomach for a few hours

While watching Masterchef Australia

Quite a nice show!

But it was torturing to watch food show when you are having stomachache

And ya, the condition got worse as it was raining almost the whole day yesterday

Another thing to talk about is the one-day snow trip!

Finally my payment to the travelling agency was confirmed a few days ago!

So, muahahaha Mt Buller, here I come!!

It seems that Australia also has its rainy season

As it has been raining for two days already T_T

Not a good thing at all...

Watched “Master of Tai Chi” since yesterday (finished by today)

Don’t understand why those who martial artists never understand the point of
learning martial arts

Everyone (almost all) solves issues using their fists

Haiz

Stomach is not feeling well again

So stopping here T_T

2 comments:

  1. u should share ur ice cream with me!
    aiyoyo!uncle, as an old ppl, u should know how to take care urself!

    how much is ur mt buller trip?

    ReplyDelete