Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another rather long post?

Few things to talk about today!!

Feeling really sorry again if I accidentally implied somebody yesterday, it was seriously not talking about some specific people, but to the situation as a whole. And my deepest thanks to those who gave me positive responses to that seemingly controversial post. And I can’t deny the fact that I am a long-winded person, those who’ve talked to me on a phone must have known that! Haha, actually yesterday’s post should have been separated into two, but I was too lazy to do so.

Today is a really important day to me, as a supporter for Korean Team!!! Currently they are still fighting against Argentina, shall not give some stupid commentaries here. Ganbatte, Korea

First thing first, woke up at 12 something today! Super late, shouldn’t have slept so late yesterday, was writing that entry till around 4am. Soon after I woke up, meet a friend online and knew a really good news from her! CONGRATS, it’s really comforting to hear the two of them talking to each other again. May your friendship last super super long this time! And that great news marked the awesome day I had!

Second thing to talk about! Good luck again to those who have yet to finish their exams, especially Ghost, Leesiang, JJ, Bryan and Emily!! No matter how hard/ how much you hate the subject, once you pass it! You are over with it already, so buck up!

Third thing, went to a nice stroll to Princes Park with Linn, Yinshia and Brandon. Walked around the HUGE cemetery before reaching the GIGANTIC park! Saw graves with Chinese characters engraved on it too, as I asked them to go quite late today (around 4.15pm), the sky grew dark soon after we passed the cemetery. I couldn’t help but to think about one of the ghost stories that I’ve read, the one about ghouls living at the graveyard, dragging people’s soul away and replace the originals. Creepy huh! But the stroll was overall awesome, saw lots of people jogging around, and one of our seniors, Ken there also. Ya, he’s a senior who’s younger than/same age as us T_T.

The whole park is made up of several other courts like football court, tennis court and one round court which I’ve no idea what is it for (shallow knowledge I have).

Some current thoughts, been watching the match and I find Korea’s goalkeeper really good! He blocked a lot of shots already!

Sorry, continue now. Ya, the park is big and beside the park, there’s a small playground which is NOT MEANT for us. Although I (or We) look kinda mature, we are actually young at heart, so we couldn’t resist ourselves to have some fun there. There are five strangely built swings there, each with a safety belt just above the seat. There’s only two ways to get in, one is to slide your whole body in (given that you are skinny enough (Ya Linn, YOU ARE SKINNY!!)) from head until half of your body is inside the “safety belt”. The second way, not that I want to show off, is more suitable for someone who has a more flexible body, or maybe someone who is fatter and cannot simply slide into the swing T_T. Ya, essentially you have to twist your leg to move in, quite a difficult stunt, luckily I have BLACK BELT for Taekwondo (long long time ago, now I’m just a cocky old man who likes to tell everyone about his great past).

When I reach here, Argentina had just scored another GOAL, darn! People can’t be praised, they get cocky! Goalkeeper, do something please...

After the swing, I went to play the slide! It had been quite some time since I last played a slide! Awesome! I am totally height phobic! Hahas, AND Stupidly enough, Argentina had just scored another one... Freaking~~ Koreans, you have just wasted Big Bang’s effort in making that wonderful Video! Oh ya, talking about the slide, after Yin Shia and Brandon promised that they will slide down after I did that, I gave in... So with some light screams, I was back on the earth again! Quite a good experience Anyone noticed the person called “Linn” has been missing in this paragraph? Because she’s still on the swing... I think it happened last time when we visited her at BP and she brought us to “Lian Hua Chi”.

After the fun walk at the park, we headed to Eastern Resource Centre (ERC), a place where LeeChien is currently residing (^^). By residing, I mean spending quite some time over there. Like a second home. It’s exactly like Bouverie’s computer lab to me! (She even mention there’s a place to shower there T_T). As everyone can guessed, our dinner was without her, as she’s busy watching drama there, must join her next time because my dear Bouverie is closing at 4.45pm, not the normal 9pm T_T.

Had dinner at Intersection Pizza, been making silly mistakes and say “let’s go to Transition Pizza”. Very mathematical, I know . Currently, Korea has lost the battle. Never mind, as what I’ve posted as my status. Sports in the end, is to promote sportsmanship, friendship, and enthusiasm on something. So winning is not the priority! No need to remind me, I just said everyone has their own goal in live, and failure in achieving the goal doesn’t mean failing forever right? After four years, I’m sure they will SHINE AGAIN! (four years right? I don’t know the time actually, or maybe is it 2 yrs?). Like Intersection’s Pizza a lot, especially the one we had today, Meat lovers! Because there’s no veggie! It’s not that I dislike vegetables, but I really HATE green pepper and spring onion!

And so after eating, I headed back home with Brandon, who was going to Woolworths to get some groceries. Happy to see the pastries are on sale, so I bought 4! Hohoho. And as expected, I was charged the normal price and had to explain to the cashier AGAIN, don’t know how many times it has to happen... Just chatted with Bryan and found out that we need to tell the bank our TFN number, was charged some scary amount by the bank previously! Thankfully I talked to him today.

Just a random remark:
1. I had another read of my yesterday’s update, it was really well written! Never imagine I could write something that flows so well! Self-admiring myself again...
2. Sometimes being ignorant is really good, acting stupid is not bad too (this is in a good way). At least people have the chance to explain something to you, and you can feel the care too! Being/acting all-knowing is not desirable after all...
3. Looking forward to the revisit to Docklands tomorrow, going to grab some cheap items there (my toothpaste!! And maybe hair gel, they said my hair is very spongy~~ Wuuuwuuu T_T)
4. Typed it while watching W.C., hope there werent too many mistakes throughout the post :)

2 comments:

  1. "CLAP CLAP CLAP"!!!
    I'm admiring you right now!! xD
    but can you please don't sudden jumped to the football match while talking about your outing?? and you was so excited about it.. ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coz I was watching it when I was blogging ma! Haha, my emotion was affected by the match T_T

    ReplyDelete