Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random Updates

Firstly, sorry for not updating for this few days

Didnt go for any outing, thats why lacking of stuff to write

And I am lazy as well...

First thing to talk about

My housemate has gone back to Msia yesterday

So the apartment is almost empty now

T_T

Second thing

I am going for an outing in 32 minutes

So THIS POST CANT BE LONG

Third thing

Thx Ah yan for liking my current blog song!

Fourth thing

I've got some pictures to upload but was too lazy to transfer them yesterday

Guess gonna do it tomorrow

But you know Australia has this tradition of having great sale approaching to the end of June

known as stock take sale

Accounting students please explain, thx

So I really want to go to at least one of the sales

since the price should be quite cheap :)

Thats all for now,

more updates maybe tonight

Cant stay up too late as I am forcing myself to sleep at 11pm everynight

Though I was able to sleep that early

I ended up waking at 10am the second day

What is wrong with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment