Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Exam Done

Exams ended!!! Photos time~ Hehe

The really elegant exam hall! Taken when everyone was about to leave


Outside view of the hall


The container for us to put our stuff



Again, the hall


Saw this accidentally, somebody must have put detergent or washing powder into the water!


The view near Docklands!



Me with the beauty






Very nice scenery!






















Fire behind me!! Thx Susan for helping me


The guy in the big football, guess he lives in it




The last pic, equation of sun

4 comments:

  1. VERY NICE PICTURES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. etc..i must say this: YOU'RE GETTING FATTER!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so not getting fatter!!! Haha, my clothes too thick! And I must say this, AIBI: your eyesight is getting worse!
    SC: Thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really...????
    must "examine" only when you come back!haha...

    ReplyDelete